Monday, April 18, 2005

New and exciting things

It has been long since I last entered something from this blog and I think I have so much to say. Now it dawned on me how hard my subjects are for this semester and I think I will be having a hard time coping up but I'm adjusting though. Earlier today I had a lesson exam on Calculus and although I know how to get the anwers to the problems given there was just not enough time. My instructor went out of the room after she gave us our exam and when she came back without any warning whatsoever she ordered "Cease work". That simply means that we have to submit our papers and for my part I wasn't able to finalize my answers. Up to the time that I went back to my room I was so angry at my teacher, you see with exams like those we have to maximize the proficiency we can earn for we do not know when the lesson gets hard. The only way not to be pressured much is to have a headstart, that means proficiency in the early part of the lessons. Well, I just have to be sure next time.
I already finished my short story for the Corps Mag. That story gives me smile and everytime I read it I imagine how the character that I used will react once she reads it herself. Well as a friend would put it, "Patience is a virtue". My book review on the Da Vinci Code is still in the process but it will be finished soon. All is well now, nothing much except that I have to study some more especially with Calculus......
To my friends sana itext nyo rin ako.......

No comments: