Saturday, December 31, 2005

It was worth the wait...

I just arrived from having a very long chat with Nyke and her brother and it gave me the chance to release some of the emotions I have on so many things about my life these past days. Last December 28, I went to Lipa City to see my friends from the Rizal Conference I attended last November in Laguna. I stayed with my classmate who was there and had this some kind of a crash tour on Batangas and Lipa City. It was some kind of an expedition to just go around places and learn new things. I had the wonderful experience with a prostitute (ano kaya!!!) which I will be writing something about for the Alumni Issue of the Corps Magazine and maybe once its done I will also publish it here for those who are not privileged enough to get the copy of our magazine. And then had a very nice time with a very beautiful lady who played at Timezone with me and bared my seemingly unending sonata on anything about life over a huge serving of Cripsy Pata which by the way was proudly from Lipa. I am discovering new things about this girl and at the same time learning so many things about life just by being with her and somehow I am beginning to realize how special she is and how lucky I am to have her in my life. Well the truth is at this time all my restlessness over so many issues has instantly vanished and I haven't felt this sense of peace for quite a long time now. I am happy to announce that I am presently experiencing some of the most significant events of my life and I am trying my best to savor every bit of it. I am understanding the wisdom of the adage Patience is a virtue and it was indeed worth the wait and I'm still waiting. As I type this blog entry I am being mesmerized by an intense feeling of completion, of satisfaction over the choices I made and the risks I took.
A wise young woman once told me that there will just come a time that everything in your life will just go into its proper place and you will be able to appreciate every bit of it. At this time I know that it is in its proper place and everything is looking very bright forward. I am in awe of the series of events that are slowly unfolding right in front of my own eyes and that anticipation of the wonderful things that are still to come. When I see a person of beauty I usually pause contemplate on things and wait for the feeling to sink in. What happens after is that I develop this interest in digging deeper into this person's personality and then hope to discover something more than just the beauty. In the so many times that this happened it has always been a failure. I always ended up finding more rubble as I dig deeper into this people. Very often I find myself frustrated over these events and just ask God how long am I still to wait. I realized that sometimes it is not only the end that is important but the journey one takes to be able to achieve the end is just as significant. The end is a promise from God and the journey is becoming more and more exciting by the day. All I can say is and bait talaga ni Lord... He always comes through at the right moment. Now I am being treated to a showcase of God's power as he does a miracle right in my own midst... It was indeed worth the wait...

No comments: