Thursday, January 19, 2006

By some twist of fate...

I was just really passing time when I wrote my last entry, nothing to look forward to, just the normal routine when lightning struck. When I went back to barracks, I was informed that I should report to my Tactical Officer but since it was almost noon mess then, I decided to go to him after eating lunch. There was no rush I was just looking forward to taking a nap after eating and then practice swimming afterwards. But then in the formation, I was called again this time I went to my Tactical Officer immediately informing me that I was to go to the University of Baguio at 2 o'clock to represent PMA in the Regional Tertiary Press Conference. At around 4 o'clock I find myself listening to a lecture about feature writing and eventually competing against 13 other schools. The next day I was informed that I got 2nd place in that contest and that the feature story that I wrote will be published this coming sunday at a local newspaper. See it's lightning.... Now I am preparing to go to Naga by February to attend the Luzonwide Press Conference and represent Cordillera Administrative Region.... Well that's just fate... anyway I still have class I will write about the event later....

No comments: