Friday, January 13, 2006

Nakakainis!!!

Sometimes things are just irritating. Last night a very good friend of mine sent me a text message saying that I look like a "tangengot" in my new picture posted at friendster (you just have to see it yourself). Eventually, our conversation lef to other topics until finally it came to having the worst day of her life. You see, I love this girl. I mean, I would do anything just to make sure that she is happy. Every now and then she tells me story of her new love life and just last December she went with this guy to Davao where she met the guy's parents, as I would call it "namanhikan" sya. She used to write me all the time and sends me text messages every now and then. Then suddenly she was just silent. I presumed she was pre occupied with her love life and that she was happy. I was feeling jealous at times actually because of what happened then she tells me that she had the worst day of her life and all those nonsense. I hate to think that she's sad and I can not do anything about it. I hate it that I always wanted her to be happy and that some guy she met will just make her sad. I definitely hate it that she has not kept in touch only to find out that she's not as happy as I thought she'd be. Tama ba namang sabihin nya lang sa akin na ako naman daw lagi ang taga solve ng heart break nya. My God, bakit kasi ang mga tao pag umiibig ayaw ng mag-isip tapos ang ending ako rin pala ang taga salo. Hindi sa ayoko ha, I mean sabi ko nga I would do everything to make her happy. Kaya lang at this point, I get to understand what a heartbreak does to a woman. I mean, a woman who met someone who made her cry is definitely very vulnerable. Madalas pa even if they do not admit it they believe that it's their fault. Nakakainis kasi papatol sila sa mga walang hiyang lalake tapos pag sumablay kasalanan nila. And then you just have to rebuild their confidence, kailangan ipa feel mo sa kanila na they are beautiful and that they are special and that it was the loss of the guy and all those crap, and then when all is said and done, makakahanap sila ng ibang lalake tapos makakalimutan ka na naman nila, maalala ka na lang nila pag na heart broken na naman sila, and yet you still do it kasi you love them. Ganun ba talaga yun? Naisip ko nga kagabi dapat ang patulan nitong ni Hiyas eh yung somebody who loves her more than I love her. Grabe pwede kaya yun, ewan ko but in the recent years that I have been with her, I have grown to love her that much na tipong I can not imagine how sad life would be if she wasn't my friend. But then just a reminder, hindi ko sya type (ngeks!!!) that I know for sure. Naisip ko lang na since she is so brilliant malay mo maging somebody great sya at least I can brag na I know that person. But really, why is it that people do not realize that friendship is where it all begins? Grabe kinilig lang sa words na pambobola, tama ba namang ipa mukha sa akin na mas magaling sa akin yung boylet nya when it comes to words, so what kung mas magaling sya sa akin in that area... what now, nabola ka nga... hahaha I hope she reads this... naiinis lang kasi ako that some men can not just understand that women should never be made to cry, they should be loved. Hindi naman masama siguro if we love all women, aba kahit na wala kang romantic interest it just might happen na may kilala sila na magkakaroon ka rin ng romantic interest, and now thinking about it I realized wala pang kilala si Hiyas na nagkaroon ako ng romantic interest tapos pag may kwinento pa ako sa kanya about my romantic interests madalas kontrabida or suspicious pa sya. Pero so far naman with my new stories hindi pa naman sya nag react negatively although baka kasi dahil heartbroken nga sya. Well nakakainis nakakainis at nakakainis.... sige I'll go to my dentist now.... ciao!!!!

No comments: