Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tidbits

I'm trying my best to think of something that would make sense but finally giving up to just writing the bits and pieces that remained in my head trying to make the most out of the little time I have to blog. Here it is:
  • PMA won the recently concluded 1st Tri-Academy Athletic Meet which was played with the Philippine National Police Academy and Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific. I will definitely shape up so that I can compete back in swimming and join the meet next year which will be hosted by MAAP in Bataan.
  • I still do not have a drag for the hop this saturday. By drag I mean a partner and hop is a dance. I wonder why I feel so worried about this when it really doesn't matter if I have a partner or not... It's weird really.
  • I have a very MAJOR exam tomorrow... wala lang just saying it
  • So many new ideas are coming up about the article I will publish here soon, I am just waiting to have time to put in this new ideas and improve the article.
  • I was jumping from one friendster account to another just moments ago and I kind of realized how fun it is outside and be Free. Its not that this yearning of mine is new I just have to say it.
  • Last Friday, I receieved a package from my Father all the way from Davao about an information I need for a project. I was kind of dismayed because I thought he would have added some treat for me in that package. Lo and behold I was sent the only thing that I asked... Hindi man nya lang naisip na sana padalhan ng something ang kanyang kawawang anak sa Baguio
  • Its was warmer last night and I hope it keeps up, the temperature kind of affects my mood lately.

That is all I can think of right now... till next blogging adventure. I love you people

No comments: