Sunday, March 02, 2008

More Jitters

Graduation is coming in full force. Its not that it has not come yet in the last days but this time, since everything is basically done for me, the graduation on the 17th has totally occupied my mind. I can just think of the preparations that I have to make like the billeting for my visitors, the preparations of my family going up. The attendance on the different activities lined up for us and many other things. I am also beginning to be very sentimental about everything that happens to me from point on as a cadet. Even now that I am here in Manila for the Corps Magazine's Graduation issue, I can just think of the so many things that I should be doing in preparation for my graduation. As you can see, my blog entries are not the usual ones as these are just thoughts that come to my head as I count the days...

Forgive me for being the blogger that I am these days, my mind is still not into the blogging world as I am being distracted by many other things...

No comments: