Sunday, September 18, 2005

I hope not

I haven't blogger for quite sometime. Maybe its because of my frustration over what happened to my friendster account. Anyway, I am presently in a situation which I would rather say that is not that well. I mean now is the time when I lie on my bed before falling asleep feeling that my life is going to shatter into pieces. I really do not know how to go about nor I am willing to divulge any information about it. What I do know is that there comes a time when we become stupid and do thing that we regret, for my part I just might regret this for a very long time. I just hope that just like the mistakes that I have done in the past, this too will come to an end and everything will come to its proper place and then make me a better person, more learned and more wise in making choices. I do not wish to blame anyone I do know that what is happening right now is my own doing and its only my own decisions that will resolve this, but I hope this one stupidity will not shatter the dreams and aspirations that I have pursued relentlessly for the past so many years of my life. I hope that when the cloud of doubt clears out, I haven't lost the things that I love the most. I'm afraid that I just might lose my PMA dream, I hope not...

No comments: