Friday, September 21, 2007

Announcement

I just deleted a couple of messages from my shoutbox. Apparently not all people like the person that I am. I do not want to make explanations but then the truth is I do not see how people can be so happy at doing things to another person's blog. I will not react on the truthfulness of any of the comments mad, may be they are correct or maybe they are wrong, what I'll be doing is to keep on writing. I may not be the best person in the world but I also know that I can not please everybody. With this I would like to temporarily disable the shoutbox so as not to to further add injury to the person that I am.

To those who do not like the kind of person that I am just do not patronize me, I'm happy with the way I am and its definitely not my loss if you hate my guts...

For those who read what I write, keep on reading, I appreciate that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, some people will keep on reading sensible blogs like yours. Not everybody (not even me) may have sensible comments but I hope you won't disable this remaining feature in your blog because this is the only way to communicate with 'the author'.

Nobody can please everybody, so let's just all do our own thing. Yung mga taong yun, pabayaan mo na. It's not that their happy about doing things to somebody else's blogs...baka inggit lang yun. =)

You need not post this comment anymore. Thanks!