Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Chigi Chigi

That's the new word I learned from the MAAP cadet that was rommed with me when they visited PMA for an immersion tour. Apparently, it was the international term for prostitute, sex for sale. The MAAP cadet that I was talking about had been to different ports in the world and he said that anywhere in the world if you say the term they will take you to the prostitution dens in that locality. Well, that was some new information...

Today, I am again flooded with emotions because of the season. Tomorrow will be our last daysof classes so all my subjects for today are the last for this year. When we were dismissed in my Economics class, instead of the usual, "form properly outside", or "your assignment for next meeting is..." the instructor simply said Merry Christmas everyone. Wala lang it was really fun and I was singing Christmas Carols going back to the Barracks....

So anyway. to everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: