Friday, March 31, 2006

Leave of Absence

I do not know how to start this but tomorrow is a milestone in my life as a cadet. At 1 in the afternoon tomorrow, my class will receive the new cadets to compose the class of 2010. After that, I will be going on a one month training that will require me to be out of the blogging world. Meaning this will be my last entry until I finish the Leadership Development Course where I will go a somewhat boot camp that will train me and my other classmates for Combat Leadership. This will be a boot camp of some sort where we live in tents, don our battle dress attire and our M16 rifles. We will perform simulated combat patrols, foor marches, combat runs and so many other activities that will test our stamina and endurance. This is the life in the Army and in a months time I will get a bird's eye view of what its going to be. In the meantime, I will have to temporarily say goodbye to my blog and I hope to be back alive after the one month at which time I will be detailed as a squad leader to our new plebes.... Well, all my contact to the outside world will simply cease in that one month... well goodbye people for now....

No comments: