Monday, March 27, 2006

It's different when you get to have a new pair of eyes, the world seems to be more beautiful. I sit here in front of the computer wearing my new glasses inside ali mall. I basically do not know what to do so I sit here and just write what I want to write. On my right side, I think, is some showbiz writer. With my vision I can see that he is typing some article about Ara Mina and other actors. Its a wonder how some people who write as a living do not have their personal computers for them to really write what they are supposed to. I can only conclude that the job is not that well paying or that the man by my side (I think he's gay) has so many "papas" to spend for that he can not afford to buy his own personal computer.
I am still contemplating on buying a digital camera. I just came from Centennial Bank (the official bank of the CCAFP) and withdrew my accumulated allowance for the past 3 months and really I have a lot of money in my wallet at this exact moment. Earlier I saw this camera that was around nine thousand pesos but I'm still really not sure whether to buy it. I plan to go to Gateway in a little while to scout some more. I'm thinking that in the next succedding months, when I already have my camera, I will be able to readily put pictures in this blog so that I do not have to describe everything that happens in my lonely life as a cadet.
Can you believe it, I am finally a second class cadet. Time does fly so fast. Early this morning as my body clock still thinks that there is a bugle sound of reveille at five thirty in the morning, I was wide awake while the rest of the world around me is still so silent. I can not force myself to go back to sleep so I wore my rubber shoes and started running. around twenty minutes after, I was already sweating profusely and my aunt was already awake. That was indeed a good way to start the day. Right now I am still oozing with energy still happy to be on vacation, I hope I can go out later tonight... well I just have to wait and see....
I have to go now, I still have to go to places.... by the way I just bought Bob Ong's Stainless Longganisa, as far as I have read its funny already but I'll narrate the full review once I'm done... in the meantime I have to go....

No comments: