Sunday, March 12, 2006

Just things that happened

I had fun earlier singing in Church. I really lead the praise and worship in Church so it wasn't so hard to do but it was the first time that I sang this year. I do not know how it happened but I just was not able to lead much when the year came in. I realized, as I was singing, that I did miss it.
Finals will begin on tuesday after which Graduation week (which is considered the busiest activity we have here) and then finally I'm going on break, and then receive the class of 2010 (this is going to be exciting) and then be a squad leader. Ang bilis, imagine I have been using this site for blogging for like 4 years or so tapos more than a year nun is from PMA, yung may karugtong ng diaries from Melchor Hall... actually dati Ang Munting Bukayo lang from the popular bukayo we have as plebes. It is really about appreciation kasi pag plebo ka and then you are given a bukayo, dahil sa sobrang gutom, the little thing seems to be the most delicious food there is, pinag aagawan at kinakain ng dahan dahan, that's the bukayo isang maliit na bagay that is very important, sa buhay ng tao maraming ganun maliliit na bagay na minsan nakakalimutan nati but are in fact important. The diaries from Melchor Hall part came when I started blogging from Melchor Hall which is the location of our Computer Laboratory... hehehe ganun lang kasimple ang explanation nun.
Anyway, mamaya mag-aaral na lang ako so hindi na muna ako maguupdate ng madalas at baka bumagsak ako at madischarge pa hehehe. Baka rin mamayang gabi wala ng internet as what is usually done during finals week, walang internet para mag-aral talaga ang mga cadets.....
Yun na muna.... sa uulitin

No comments: