Friday, January 28, 2005

What do you do?

What do you do when you simply do not know how to deal with people you have to deal with. When I was outside PMA, I simply do not go with people I do not like. It worls because I just go with people I like and since the world is so big, people that I do not like simply absent themself in my life. Now that I'm here, I wonder what to do when it becomes inevitable. You simply can not ignore this people since in most cases they are your superiors.

Anyway today marks the 46 days before I can finally go on vacation, after so many months of longing for this time its finally approaching. Perhaps reminscing is the perfect word. A chapter where any person simply becomes contented with the outcome of everything that has happened although some were hard and some were sad, at the end of the day those who persevere become victiorious whatever the outcome, but of course, its better if the outcome is the one you are hoping for. Life is really some adventure, I have always said that I am not able to understand things but always I have prayed that God will tell me in due time what the things that are happening meant and all the time He never fails. Its quite a wonderful thought knowing that how everything just went on its proper place. Maybe the most important lesson really is that in the future when everything seems not to work and seems to be hopeless, there will always be hope bearing in mind that in the past things have happened just the way it is supposed to be. I hope people who are caught up in pretty bad situation will always be reminded by their past experiences that have brought to better understanding of themselves and may this guide them in handling their future experiences...........

No comments: