Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Amazing Blogs: When Hanna soared

To live a dream is to be truly alive. A few months ago, I was spending a lot of conversation with a friend on a single topic... following our dream. I will not claim that I am an expert of it but I really believe in my heart that dreams are God's whispers in our hearts that direct us to a path that He has carved out for us. Because he placed in there, He will see us through it.

Hanna is a good friend. I could say that despite of not really being able to see each other, we have developed a friendship that I am happy about. In the few instances that her name appears in YM when I go online, we simply bond. A few months ago, she shared to me how it seemed to her that she is in some rough road. A state in her life when she simply does not know what to do with her life. She has a good and stable job, but she hates it and it seemed to me that something in her heart wants more of what life has to offer. Finally, she took a leap of faith and witnessed a miracle.

Her new blog chronicles her adventures with a program called Up with People. I do not want to tell the story of how it happened that she's suddenly travelling on 19 cities, 7 countries and 3 continents but her dream is a miracle from God. An inspiration for each of us to heed that desire in our hearts and pursue our dreams.

I am happy that she is living her dream. After all the worrying and the fears that she had God gave her a miracle. At the end of it all just as Santiago learned in The Alchemist, When you want something deep in your heart, the universe will conspire to make it happen. I'm vouching for that and I'm sure Hanna is also.

No comments: