Sunday, September 02, 2007

I wish...

This is my last year here so I think I have the right to make wishes. The other day, I discovered a way to put a sepia effect on my digital pictures. I decided that I will be spending the Hop on sunday taking pictures of my classmates in sepia. I just thought that it was a cool way to spend the night trying to save memories of our last Formal Hop (other than the Ring Hop that is) rather than feel sorry for myself because I was not successful in bringing the one person I wanted to spend it with.

I also wish that I pass my PFT and be able to make nine pull-ups. Apparently I do not know how to do the pull-up properly and I am learning it now since I have been doing it wrong all these years. Wish me luck.

I wish to jumpstart my brain to be able to start writing the script that is inside my head for this year's 100th Night Show.

I wish to be back with the Corps Magazine.

I wish to be able to go on privilege again.

I wish to sing in church again...

Oh, I almost forgot, I also wish for World Peace especially in Basilan and Sulu.

I just wish...

No comments: